425 College SE
Mr. Frank Harvey built this house in 1916. Mr. and Mrs. Harvey had seven daughters who all lived in this Mediterranean Villa styled home. The family frequently entertained and the top floor of the two-and-a-half story home was a large ballroom; a dummy elevator was used to deliver food to the top floor when they were entertaining.
The house is primarily stucco with brick chimneys, della robbia trim, and a Spanish tile roof. There is an abundance of ornate terra-cotta detail, including cherubs and fruit and flowers, adorning the entryway, windows and porch balusters.
The house has been converted and currently has nine (9) units.